2019 FOOTBALL & FOOTBALL CHEER REGISTRATION:
***REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 FOOTBALL AND CHEER SEASON IS NOW CLOSED***
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BELOW
- Age Requirements - Football: 7-12 (can not turn 13 before August 31) Cheer: 6-12 (7th grade)
- Your child MUST attend registration with you so that they can be properly fit for uniforms and equipment.
- FOOTBALL ONLY - You MUST bring a copy of your child's birth certificate and a current copy of your child's school record. If your child does not attend a SGASD school, then you must also bring a proof of residency. These items are required by the York County Youth Football League and you will not be able to register your child without them. Even if you supplied these items in the past, we need updated records, each season. Please be sure to bring all required paperwork with you to registration so that we can get your child registered efficiently.
- FOOTBALL ONLY - an updated physical will be required in order for your child to participate, this season. We do not need this for registration, but it will be required prior to the start of mandatory practices in August. If a current physical is not received, your child will need to sit out until one is turned in.
- FOOTBALL - New uniforms will be making a debut, this season. Our previous design is no longer available, so all players will be required to purchase new uniforms, this season. Old uniforms can be recycled into practice gear if it still fits your child.
- CHEER - Due to issues with uniforms, last season, the organization will be purchasing new cheer uniforms for this season. These uniforms will be worn by the girls during the season and returned at the end.
- Registration - $125 for football, plus the cost of uniform (ranges from $60-70) and $100 for cheer.
- Equipment Deposit - $150 for football (covers the cost of helmets and shoulder pads if they are not returned), $100 for cheer (covers the cost of the uniform). This is NOT due at registration, but at the time of equipment pick up. You will only be putting a deposit down to cover these costs in the event that they are not returned. ABSOLUTELY NO EQUIPMENT will be handed out without this deposit. This check will be post-dated for 12/31/2019 and will not be cashed by SGYAA unless you do not return your equipment by the required date. When you return your equipment/cheer uniform at the end of the season, your check will be returned to you.
- Fundraising - $50 for raffle tickets that you can either sell or keep for more chances to win. We will also be doing our annual mailer fundraiser. These will be provided at registration. Please click on the fundraising tab for more detailed information on these mandatory fundraisers and why we do them.